It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Better Late Than Never!





I finally brought the sonogram image from my June 15th appointment and scanned it into the computer at work this morning. It's hard to make anything out because I was only 6 weeks and 3 days into the pregnancy (so the baby was only 4 weeks old!), but *I* can see the baby, and the arrows pointing to it help. ;o)

The arrow points to a little white blob with a little white blob coming off the side of it. The elongated figure on the left part is the baby, with the round part sticking out to the right being the yolk sac. The head's on top, and that brighter spot of white in the middle of the baby is where we could see the flashing of the heart beat!

Of course, I'm having another ultrasound a week from tomorrow, so I should theoretically have more clear, telling pictures to scan then. For now, though, this is Baby's First Picture!! :oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home