It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Heels Hurt. :o(

I think I'm going to have to invest in some new (flat) work shoes. Right now, I basically have two pairs of shoes I wear to work: the brown ones, which look nice enough but feel like tennis shoes, and my black heels. I wear the heels more often than not, primarily because I own more stuff that goes with black than goes with brown.

Well, after walking and standing a bit more than usual this morning, my poor feet are swollen and achey. :o( I'm hoping it's just because I was up on my feet putting away snacks & loading the soda machine for half an hour after about an hour-long trip to storage where I was on my feet... I'm hoping that they're not just swelling up for the sake of swelling!

I just took one of the boxes from our latest snack purchase at Sam's, taped it shut, wrote in huge black letters on every side of it "Do NOT trash!!" and am now using it to prop my feet up under my desk. Theoretically, that's supposed to help... Guess we'll find out! :o)

Asher and I have been together for a year now. We're supposed to have dinner tonight to celebrate, and we're supposed to purchase the washer & dryer tonight, too (he was too tired to go last night). When I woke up this morning, he was all cuddly and affectionate and sweet... I didn't want to leave bed! I am SO happy to be married to this wonderful man and carrying his child! *giddy giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home