It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Friday, July 13, 2007

10 weeks, 3 days - Pictures!

The shots of my belly came out pretty blurry... Sorry 'bout that. It was the best I could do for now. Mostly, I just wanted to show off that I am wearing *actual maternity clothes* today! Woot! :o) Most styles won't work yet, and the pants are a little bit on the loose side... But they are COMFORTABLE AS ALL GET-OUT!

And I feel all cute and maternal. Which is all that matters. :oD



My "glowing" broken-out rounded-out face, haha. :o) I'm a happy little Mommy-to-Be, though!


10 weeks and 3 days, the overall appearance


Just my belly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home