It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Lunch

For lunch today, I had:

* Tuna sandwich (just tuna & miracle whip) on toasted whole wheat bread
* 8 oz. fresh pineapple chunks (I cut it up myself!)
* 3 mini-crullers from Hostess (the bread was right next to the snack cakes/donuts section, I couldn't resist!)
* 1/4 can Sprite

So, while I am utterly unable to keep down chicken (even the blandest of grilled chicken, perhaps one of the easiest things to stomach EVER), apparently tuna's okay. And man, lemmetellya, that pineapple was the best, most satisfying, yummiest thing I have EVER put in my mouth!! :oD

Cravings may suck, but there is NOTHING like indulging them!! Especially when it's something guilt-free like fresh fruit! :o)

I'm almost out of saltines, though. I meant to pick up another box while I was at the store. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home