It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It Never Ends...

Finally got the phone call. "Your hCG levels are rising just awful slow, so we're gonna need to get you in to do an ultrasound. They're just rising really slow, which we see from time to time, so Dr. Waterman says to do the ultrasound to double-check it."

So I'm going in for an ultrasound Friday afternoon. The dr. apparently won't have the results until Monday.

...So an entire week MORE before I know if my baby's even alive.

If I have to go through this again right now, so soon after the first one, I'm going to absolutely break down. I don't know how I could possibly recover from it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home