It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby Beatings

As I was sitting at my desk this morning, I started to feel... something.

It was like when you feel your pulse throbbing softly in a limb that's half-asleep, or when your stomach's flip-flopping from nerves. It almost felt like a mild nausea, but I couldn't quite place it.

That's when I realized: my baby's beating me up!! And it's FANTASTIC!! :oD

For about ten minutes, it was almost a constant thing, and I had to get up and walk around so I didn't start to feel queasy, but I'm grinning like an idiot and totally thrilled!! I can't wait for them to be strong enough for Asher to feel, too. :oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home