It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Amazed

I'm blown away by Baby. The changes that are already taking place in my life, despite Baby being so very teensy tiny... it's incredible!! :o)

More than that, though, I'm blown away by Asher. This wonderful, amazing, incredible man who has been a huge part of my life for so long, who has BECOME my life... And who has given me this precious gift, this little one who will undoubtedly be equally as wonderful, amazing, and incredible as his/her father. Our child will do amazing things. Our child will be perfect.

My life is perfect. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home