It Takes... Three?!?

We thought It Takes Two... But now it seems there's a third on the way! Chronicles of our unexpected and thrilling foray into the world of pregnancy and parenthood.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Little Bonus

The nice thing about where I work and the people with whom I work is that there are a lot of people to talk to about pregnancy. Between the other receptionist with the baby at home and the veterinarian who's going to pop any day now (although hopefully not until April!), I've got people who know the drill and can give me advice and tips. So when I came in today talking about morning sickness, I immediately got five or six suggestions of remedies and ways to prevent it. When I asked if either of them had tried the pregnancy body pillows, I got two very firm "I HATE it!" responses (nice to know before spending $65 on a pillow! ;o) ) Aside from them, there's a whole clinic full of women, and women tend to at least like babies, so there's always someone to talk to. And for A Woman Obsessed, that's a definite perk!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home